Wellcome!

In Cms Howto you'll find updated tutorials to work with Alfresco, Liferay, and other cms software. In a world without information, Cms Howto is the solution.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Creating a webscript dashlet in Alfresco

To develop a custom dashlet in Alfresco we need 3 things:

- A Webscript.
- A Jsp.
- A Freemarker template.

1.- Firstly, create a webscript with the actions that you want to show in Alfresco Dashboard. WebScripts WikiPage.

For example:
\tomcat\webapps\alfresco\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\templates\my_webscript.ftl

2.- Create a Jsp for the dashlet in: \tomcat\webapps\alfresco\jsp\extension\dashboards\dashlets\my_webscript.jsp with this content:





3.- Add to web-client-config-custom.xml the next config:



Finally restart Alfresco and configure the dashboard to show your new dashlet.

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! I am a good reader of blogs and I find that you are easily one of the top writers in the web world. Keep up your blogging! I cannot write but I can knit, sew, and mend. You can contact me to take care of your stitching needs. My samples are available at $5 logos Freelance Work From Home
    . I promise speedy delivery of orders.

    ReplyDelete